Sunday, February 17, 2013

I think he resents me.

I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I think my husband actually resents me. I know he hurts and I know he's sad all he says is I just want one healthy child.

And at this point I can't give him that, I can't do for him what I'm supposed to be able to do. I hate my body, because it doesn't work the way it should.  I cry because I can't get what I want, and I cry because I can't get him what he wants.

They say God won't give you more than you can handle or it was God's will.  But I can't believe that God would take a child away from one person and then not allow him to conceive another one.

1 comment:

  1. (Hugs) Don't lost faith and hope V. Remember that you and D are in this together and though he may be grieving and upset about the situation, he probably does not resent you because he loves you and knows that it is not your fault. Stay strong, love ya.

    ReplyDelete