Friday, January 25, 2013

Another one bites the dust.

Another one gone, and another one gone, another one bites the dust...A house that is.

I can't believe we lost another house at inspection.  But after talking it over with the realtor and reading the inspection report we thought the right thing to do was to walk away.  We figured with the upgrades that we wanted to do on the house and the repairs that needed to be made before we could even move in we were going to be looking at over $30,000.  With what we were offered for the house and the additional cost we would be pricing ourselves out of the neighborhood.

We didn't really want to be underwater before we moved in, to me it just didn't make sense.  When I finally talked to our realtor and told him I was actually pretty sad about it   I baked two dozen cupcakes and drowned my sorrows in double chocolate.

So now we're back on the hunt and I know the right house is out there we just have to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment