Thursday, January 3, 2013

A little annoyed but moving forward

Here's a little history lesson for you, I'm currently on CD 137 and when you break that down CD1 was on August 20 2012 which equals just about 5 months ago and that was started with a prescription of Provera 10 days prior to that.  And that script came from the same day I found out about the little critter.  It's been a crazy 5 months of tests, exams, MRIs, CT scans, surgery and recovery.

Yesterday I called my RE's office to get another prescription and the dingbat nurse I talked to wouldn't call one in for me and to say I was annoyed was an understatement.  She wanted me to come in so we could schedule blood work to make sure I wasn't pregnant (umm hello) and to make sure I haven't ovulated on my own (again hello).

I tried to explain to her that because of the tumor that was removed on my brain I wasn't ovulating and unable to on my own and probably haven't for years and years...still not grasping.  So finally I broke down and make an appointment to come in and discuss the Provera script and also I think it's time to have the Clomid talk as well.  I was going to wait until after my next appointment with my Neurosurgeon to see what was going on with the critter (or lack thereof) but this is just the push I need and maybe by the time the next appointment comes around there is a possibility that I'll be KTFU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment