Saturday, May 26, 2012

Weekly weigh in



1. How much weight have I lost this week?
Down 5lbs this week, but I'm back to the beach and haven't cheated at all, but I'm still up 5lbs from about 2 months ago, it's not moving.

2. What eating plan are you following?
South Beach

3. What kind of exercise have I engaged in over this past week? How many hours?

Zumba Sunday Monday and Friday
Tried to go wednesday, but house appoinment got out late and I missed it.

4. How was I successful this week ?
More exercise, better eating habits.

5. Any slips or set backs this week?
None really, I was actually pretty good

6. My motivation for losing weight this week?
Getting healthy and staying healthy, maybe with the help of the MF, I might even "O" on my own.

7. Wild Card!!!
Back to reality after vacation.  I may be broken down and beaten up, but I will win this battle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment