Saturday, April 28, 2012

Testing...testing, can anyone hear me.

Apparently when they put you though the full range of IF testing, they take lots and lots of blood.  And when I say lots and lots I mean they took a grand total of 22 vials out of my two arms.

I would have sworn there were vampires in the lab if I didn't know any better.

And to make matters worse, I get a call from my RE yesterday she wanted to run one more test because my prolactin levels were a little elevated.  The nurse said it was nothing to be alarmed by, but she thought maybe I wasn't fasting (which I was) or maybe that could be an issue, so back to the lab we go.  I really hope I have some blood left to take.

And in case you were wondering, I'm not the only one going through testing. "D" gets to have a little blood work done and lucky him they only took 4 vials.  But he gets to make the ultimate donation of a sperm sample because they have to do a semen analysis to check to make sure he's got some good swimmers, personally I'm praying for the Michael Phelps of sperm.

No comments:

Post a Comment