Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Pull that trigger!

Well I'm not so sure about pulling but shooting for sure.  I went in this morning for my ultrasound and blood work and guess what, we've got some biguns!  The doctor saw 1 large follie on the right measuring 15x13 and 3 on the left 1 at 13x14 1 at 17x15 and HOLY HELL a 22x17!

It only took 17 days of stimming but the E2 levels are up which I will agree with the blood work because I've got some nipples of fire going on so this afternoon we triggered.

I will say the giant needle scared me but I'm a pro at mixing meds and drawing them in so that was easy enough to do and D was a trooper even though he didn't want to stab me he did right in the left cheek and honestly it I didn't even know he did it at first.

So now we wait, I bought a pack of 50 ICs and we're going to test out that trigger and I have to call into the office on July 4th with the results of a pregnancy test.

My mother's birthday would have been July 2nd so I'm praying that on her birthday I can tell her she's going to be a Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment