Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Getting frustrated

Today is CD 8 of this cycle and still no real news.

I did find out today that my E2 levels are still really low but the follies are on the cusp?  Whatever that means...on the cusp of what growing, death, movement, revolt?

Still 10 follies all under 10mm but growing, I guess at this point a little growth is good.  I hate the uncertainty that this brings, the ups and downs of this process.

All I want is a healthy baby in my arms which are now bruised from all the pokes and prodding...well we won't talk about prodding now will we.

The other thing we probably shouldn't talk about is all the bloat my stomach feels 10 times bigger than it actually is and D actually commented and wondered if my boobs were getting bigger.

BTW do you like my new BFF? 

No comments:

Post a Comment