Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tests, yet again.

Just when you thought it was done.

The RE's office called and the nurse said that I should come back in and talk to the doctor about the MRI results and she wanted to get more blood work.


I have to go back for more blood work and a 24 hour urine test for Cortisol levels.  I did the unthinkable, I consulted Dr Google (that famous know-all) and found out so many things that I probably didn't need to know.  I would hope if they found something on the MRI the doctor would have not waited 3 weeks to call me after the test if they thought there was going to be an issue.

But of course the first thing that comes to your head is I have a brain tumor, but then reality kicks and and says seriously if there was any doubt there was an issue they would have had me back the next day not a month later or two months later, because she said to come back in the next couple of weeks.

So I'm still on a holding pattern and still waiting, taking my 2000mg of MF everyday and dealing with all the symptoms that comes with it.

I just want some answers soon.

1 comment: