Monday, October 1, 2012

It's scheduled.


I came home late from work and going to the gym, cooked dinner, ate and did the dishes.  I finally get around to opening up today's mail and there was a letter from my Neurosurgeon.  At 1st I thought it was just another bill, I swear I'm going to owe Yale my 1st born (oh wait never mind they might not get that) I read the letter and my surgery has been scheduled.

It's set to go on Oct 30 2012, I have to be to the hospital at 6:00 am and I'm really not looking forward to that.  Theyalso scheduled my pre-surgery testing including another MRI and CT Scan and a physical.

I also have to meet with my Neurosurgeon at after all the testing to explain surgery to me and make sure I understand it all.

This just got very real!

No comments:

Post a Comment